Next up was a blue baby quilt for the children's hospital project. I saw a layout like this somewhere online, and really liked it.
For FNSI, I finished the binding on this little quilt, which is also for the children's hospital. I didn't make the top, but I offered to quilt a few for them, so I worked on this on Friday, and then relaxed with the binding for FNSI. I"m guessing this was pieced from a bunch of orphan blocks.
Today was another time out, this time for some hiking. DH and I met up with a FB friend, and went wildflowering. Merry is very knowledgeable and I learned a lot today. She took us to some of her favorite spots. Again today, I think we saw at least as many mushrooms and lichens as we did flowers. Some of them are really awesome!
Keep on stitching...... Sunny