Sunday, May 2, 2010
The CG&GQC isn't asking for official goals and finishes for May and June, but I'm doing well with setting goals and deadlines, so I"m putting mine in writing.
In May, I will complete:
1. finish quilting and binding my Turning Twelve.
2. make 3 brown-bag exchange blocks
3. May row for BOM mystery quilt
4. finish 5 BOM blocks - I'm getting so far behind!!
5. start and finish a seasonal wall-hanging to replace the snowman on the wall!
6. quilt and bind the Garden Twist
Okay, that should keep me busy for the month. I'll be travelling part of the month, so I'll take crocheting along with me so I can be productive on the trip. Anne from Bunny Hill pasted about a pink afghan that she was making, and I HAD to have a pink afghan. Sunny, step away from the blogs . . . . .