"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just A Memory Now

Well, it's back to real life now. The week at the beach is just a memory, and it's time to start on the mountain of laundry. Here are a few more pictures that I couldn't get uploaded while I was using 'borrowed' internet.



We hope to go kayaking again on Sunday, and then back to work on Monday. And I need to reaquaint myself with my sewing machine! I didn't set specific goals for July and August, but I do plan to finish a few projects that have been piling up.

3 comments:

  1. HI SUNNY--those white flowers are something else--do you know what kind they are????
    sounds like you had a nice adventure/vacation!!!
    Welcome home!!!
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny! I've been wondering how you are doing. Oh how well I know those piles of laundry when you come home from vacation. Have you started sewing again yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what pretty pictures - thanks for sharing! Looks heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.