Breaking news: Just moments ago, these two cats were seen sitting together, with no apparent hissing or growling! We’re making progress.
When I got Sydney, I thought she was a small cat, but she has the potential to be BIG. Very long and tall, and she eats a LOT! So happy to see her healthy and happy and adjusting nicely to our home.
I actually attended two sewing days last week, but it doesn’t seem like I accomplished much. On Wednesday, I spent the day sewing hexies together. Now I’m stumped for how to make what I want, so the hexies are on hold while I mull over some ideas.
On Thursday, I ironed my black scraps, and made a Dresden plate for RSC15.
This turned out so much better than I expected. The color for August is actually indigo, but since I don’t have any, I decided to work with my black and gray scraps. I think I’ve come up with an idea for a doll quilt, too, so perhaps that will happen tomorrow.
I’ve also basted 3 small quilts in the last couple of days, and assembled and sewed together the final eight placemats for my service project. I will be doing some major quilting in the next few days. Stay tuned . . .
Happy stitching . . . Sunny