I finished a very simple block this afternoon, and am almost finished with the second. To do that, I needed to thread it, and adjust the tension. I'm used to automatic thread cutting, needle down, and automatic presser foot up and down. I think I'll catch on to this pretty quickly though.
Late last night, I put the final stitches in my first May finish. These aren't my usual colors, but I really love this! The baskets are scrappy log cabins, from a fat quarter bundle I've had for years. I just had to add the background and borders. It measures about 35" square and will soon be hanging on a wall.
Now, back to stitching.....Sunny