"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Results

I completed my fall wall hanging, and it's still fall! 
I also finished the binding on my Bling Thing.  I started it a couple of months ago, and I thought I was almost finished with it, but I had a lot left to do.  It's now off the UFO list.

I also made this adorable little mug rug.  Even hubby likes this, and said I should make more.  Perhaps I will.


Last on the list of finishes was a long, long overdue siggy block for a bloggy friend.  It took me a long time to decide what I wanted to do with it, and I'm pleased with the result. 

So what did you get done?  I'm off to make a hexie flower now before I head for bed.

Living life with an attitude of gratitude......Sunny



2 comments:

  1. Awesome results, Sunny. You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sewing. I love the mug rug

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.