"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Travelling Stash is on the move again...

Here it is ladies!  I took a few things out:  fabric, patterns, vintage sheets, and I added a few things: more fabric, more patterns, ribbon, buttons, etc.  This box is stuffed tight.  Are you wondering where it's off to next?

Well, I went for my job interview today, and I thought it went pretty well.  But they don't plan on making a hiring decision for another month.  Then I stopped at a rubber stamp store and a new-to-me fabric store on the way home.   The fabric store had a wonderful selection of Australian magazines, so I'll definitely be going back.

And now I'm going to head downstairs to the workroom and whip up a card with my new rubber stamps.  I want to make one to send in the traveling stash box when it goes to:

 MARIANNE!!   Marianne, if you'll send me your address, I'll get the box in the mail on Tuesday.  Thanks for playing everyone!  Watch Marianne's blog for the future giveaway.

Counting my blessings.....Sunny

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Marianne!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you will hear good news about a job in a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Marianne! A MONTH? How can people wait a month before they decide who to hire. Oh well. I love your new header - the linens are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Marianne! I love the new look to your blog Sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny, I've just received two cute yellow and black inchy hexi-flowers from you. They are perfect for my black-eyed susan garden. Thank you! I was looking through your blog and noticed that you are working on one too. How fun! I'll have to check back and see how it is growing. Thanks again. Happy Stitching!
    Karyli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, Sunny, a whole month??? I'll be praying for you, that you get it! And girl, I LOVE your black-eyed susans!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had fun going through the stash box and taking some goodies and putting others back in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I've been job hunting too. I hate that.
    Plus it's been 113 deg. here in Arizona, Blech. I want to stay inside in the a/c all day lol. and quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea about the stash box, I think it might be a clever thing for our guild next year.
    Good luck finding a job.
    I located a great basket patch for the exchange, one I had put in a quilt eons ago.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found you...again. So this is where I will visit. Congrats to Marianne.

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.