"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Long Pine Reservoir

Today was a picture-perfect day. Unfortunately, I had to attend a memorial service in the early afternoon, but we were able fit in a little paddling later. And there may have been some shopping in there somewhere, too. I've been hitting all the clearance racks lately!

Long Pine Reservoir is very pretty, but there's not much to photograph, so this will be a short post.


Like I said, a picture-perfect day!


I plan to have some sewing pictures tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. yeap, picture perfect....Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love our new background Sunny.
    the Lake is very pretty.
    Great photo of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.