"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Friday, August 12, 2011

Can anyone help??

First of all, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hugs and prayers.  Hubby got some new pain meds today, so hopefully he'll be feeling a little better.

About a month or so ago, I found the most adorable Purse Quilt online, and I want to make one.  Can you believe I did not save the site or the picture?  I have Googled for hours since then, and cannot find it.  Did I see it on one of your blogs?  The purses were approximately all the same shape, but different fabrics, pleats, etc. They were appliqued, not pieced.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?  There is a reward offered to anyone who finds "THE ONE"  I don't even know what I was searching for when I originally found it. 



Counting my blessings....Sunny

9 comments:

  1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/61057071@N02/5561135893/

    I found a picture of one of flickr, but it doesn't sound like the one you're looking for. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recall seeing it Sunny but will have a bit of a hunt for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Sunny, wasn't me, but I'll keep my eye out for you. Glad hubby is feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it from Fat Cat patterns? http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/Miscellany%20Designs.html If that link doesn't work, just go to fatcatpatterns.com and click on miscellany patterns in the sidebar. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted one that I quilted a few months back. Was it pink with ballerina fabrics?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a Durham Bag by Naoka Nakamura, maybe you could google it. I have downloaded the PDF, but I don't know how to send it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I spelled the name wrong--it's Naoko Nakamura.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad hubby is feeling a bit better, will keep him in prayer. I've seen a lot of purse quilts but like you, didn't save them! I'll see what I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunny i am glad your hubby is feeling a bit better and i will keep my eye out for the purse quilt if i come across it for you Sunny,have a good day.oxox

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.