I’ve been seeing potato bags around blog land recently, and when I found some potato fabric, I knew I must have one!
I made this without any difficulty, but when I tried to make a second, I broke four needles! DH used it last week and was very happy with his nice fluffy potato. We used it tonight for the last time.
It caught on fire in the microwave! We took it outside and doused it with water, then cut it open to rescue the potato. So my word of warning is: if you use a potato bag in the microwave, don’t leave it unattended!!
Before the dinner disaster, we met at the park and took a few pictures. I wanted to get pictures of Tulip Magnolias. and DH wanted a new Spring picture for his Facebook profile.
And here’s my house a couple of days ago.
Now would you like to see what’s inside the house? Here’s my new Sweetie!
I till have a LOT to learn before you see any beautiful quilting. Practice, practice, practice……
Be kind! Sunny