"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Monday, February 8, 2010


FOR TODAY
February 8, 2010...
Outside my window...the remnants of yet another Saturday snow-21" this time!
I am thinking...We made our summer beach plans this weekend. I'm ready!
I am thankful for...the neighbors who helped us shovel out our cars.
From the kitchen...Tonight we had fajitas with leftovers from a delicious roast that M made on Saturday.
I am wearing...my other comfy sweats, it's cold down here.
I am creating...a new 9-patch quilt.
I am going...to work on my homework later
I am reading...The Speed of Trust
I am hoping...that we get a Snow Day on Wednesday.
I am hearing...the weather forecasters predicting another big storm tomorrow.
Around the house...M is watching TV upstairs, and I've got laundry going. A typical Monday evening.
One of my favorite things...finding new quilt patterns for inspiration..
A few plans for the rest of the week: some serious sewing, and more cleaning of the scrapping area.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing
What a beautiful scene!



Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Quilting Dreams Time

About Me

My photo
Western MD, United States
I am sixtyish, living in western Maryland with my hubby and 2 felines. I was bitten by the quilting bug, and quickly became addicted. In the past, it was scrapbooking, crocheting, and counted cross-stitch. I've always been crafty, and I'm really enjoying this new venture. Since I started quilting, I've also returned to my love of crocheting and cross-stitch, and I'm learning to embroider.

OPAM - getting them done one at a time

OPAM Finishes

  • Oct 2017-4 place mats, lav afghan, 11 name badges
  • Sept 2017-3 purple Baby, 1 orange place mat
  • Aug 2017-Baltimore, RSC16, PW pinwheels,3 place mats
  • July 2017-blue doll,blue baby, 2 H&K, PW wall and PW table runner, El's Kitchen, Sue Daley, RWB wall, 4 placemats
  • June 2017- yellow doll, Prairie Women, Village, 13 place mats, picket fences
  • May 2017-green doll, teal baby, machine cover,diary quilt, challenge quilt, log cabin, pink hexies, 11 place mats
  • Apr 2017-Featherweight cover, chicken pin cushion
  • Mar 2017-red doll quilt
  • Feb 2017-Mussy Tussy,PW,aqua doll
  • Jan 2017-9 place mats,3 doll quilts
  • Dec 2016-jelly roll quilt, flower WH, KT WH. 4 sets coasters, 9 mug rugs
  • Nov 2016-5 place mats, 2 sets coasters, 1 postcard

RSC17

RSC17
Using up my scraps!

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
Mark your calendar and join us!

My Blog List

Followers

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

I'm a member of:

Gail Pan Patterns 2015 SAL

Gifted Gorgeousness

Gifted Gorgeousness
Motive to get stitching!

Come stitch with Val!

I'm participating in

I'm participating in
The Pink Scarf Project

Preparing throughout the year.

Preparing throughout the year.
Join Kim

Christmas QAL

Christmas QAL
It's time to get started!

Secret Santa Christmas Swap

Secret Santa Christmas Swap

Farmer's Wife Quilt Along

Farmer's Wife Quilt Along
Because I NEED another project!

I'm Participating in the Great Stocking Give-away of 2010

I'm Participating in the Great Stocking Give-away of 2010
Drawing won by Marcia

Stay at Home Robin!

Stay at Home Robin!
Click on robin for more info

Can you make a stocking?

"Sew it's finished" 2013

"Sew it's finished"  2013
the quest continues to finish UFO's

One-Flower Wednesday

2012 NewFO Challenge

I joined the Block Swap Adventure

I joined the Block Swap Adventure
Begins January 2011

A New BOM in 2011

Sew Happy Sewalong

Sew Happy Sewalong
Christmas is coming!!

Tilda Sew Along

Tilda Sew Along
Come join the fun

Once a Season Swap

Once a Season Swap
Summer Sign-ups NOW!

It's Time to Occupy!