"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Monday, February 8, 2010


FOR TODAY
February 8, 2010...
Outside my window...the remnants of yet another Saturday snow-21" this time!
I am thinking...We made our summer beach plans this weekend. I'm ready!
I am thankful for...the neighbors who helped us shovel out our cars.
From the kitchen...Tonight we had fajitas with leftovers from a delicious roast that M made on Saturday.
I am wearing...my other comfy sweats, it's cold down here.
I am creating...a new 9-patch quilt.
I am going...to work on my homework later
I am reading...The Speed of Trust
I am hoping...that we get a Snow Day on Wednesday.
I am hearing...the weather forecasters predicting another big storm tomorrow.
Around the house...M is watching TV upstairs, and I've got laundry going. A typical Monday evening.
One of my favorite things...finding new quilt patterns for inspiration..
A few plans for the rest of the week: some serious sewing, and more cleaning of the scrapping area.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing
What a beautiful scene!



About Me

My photo
Western MD, United States
I am sixtyish, living in western Maryland with 2 felines. I was bitten by the quilting bug, and quickly became addicted. In the past, it was scrapbooking, crocheting, and counted cross-stitch. I've always been crafty, and I'm really enjoying this new venture. Since I started quilting, I've also returned to my love of crocheting and cross-stitch, and embroidery.

OPAM Finishes

  • Aug 2018-4 place mats, plaid baby, teal baby paby pinwheel, tiny baskets, gingerbread BSA baskets
  • July 2018-9 place mats, table runner, Reindeer, 3 July 4th, 2 crayons, hearts
  • June 2018-10 name badges, 5 place mats, challenge quilt,basket quilt, brown patches
  • May 2018-9 Patch #2,pink hexie baby, 2 afghans
  • Apr 2018-9 patch #1,PW Album,Gold hexies, 2 Gail Pan stitch
  • Mar 2018-pink wool applique
  • Feb 2018-pink hexie doll quilt
  • Jan 2018-14 place mats,13 name badges, 2 churn cash quilts, 1 blue/brown
  • Dec 2017-Atlantic Flyway,machine cover and doily
  • Nov 2017-Mug rugs, MW b-day gift
  • Oct 2017-4 place mats, lav afghan, 11 name badges
  • Sept 2017-3 purple Baby, 1 orange place mat

RSC18

RSC18
Using up my scraps!

Followers

Blog Archive

I'm a member of: