"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Sewing Party


The Charming Girls and Guys are having a Spring Sewing Party this weekend, but I won't be there. Why? Because I'll be at a Quilt Retreat at a beautiful Quilt B&B. It was at this Retreat last year, (where I worked on projects other than quilting), that I decided that I MUST become a quilter. I left there with fabric, a pattern, and the desire to try a new hobby. I've now completed two quilts, and have numerous projects in the works, and I hope to have some completed quilts by this time Sunday night. Happy Sewing everyone! I can't wait to see the February finishes. And if they have a wireless connection, I'll stop in to see what everyone is working on.

I'm packed and ready to go!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time at your retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A B&B doesn't sound like a bad place to be! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you'll miss the party but the retreat sounds like fun too!

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.