"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook, March 1


FOR TODAY
March 1, 2010...
Outside my window...the snow is almost all melted, and the air is turning warmer
I am thankful for...my bff, who listens when I need to talk things out
From the kitchen...Tried a new recipe with spaghetti squash tonight. It was okay, but not something we're likely to try again.
I am wearing...jeans, a sweatshirt, and my Crocs. My usual Monday night attire.
I am creating...A beautiful little nine-patch quilt, that I can't wait to finish!
I am going...to bed very soon.
I am reading...The Grief Club
I am hoping...that things calm down at work soon, and I don't have to work so many evenings.
I am hearing...a playlist on someone else's blog. great music!
Around the house...The dishwasher just turned off, and the washer and dryer are both running.
One of my favorite things...Quilt retreats!
A few plans for the rest of the week: sewing, working, Quilt Club, and dinner out with friends on Saturday.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

I was having a hard time dealing with something last week, and the hubster brought me this beautiful surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.