"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like

Christmas!


I don't often leave the house after I get home from work.  Tonight I met hubby for our Photo Club Christmas meeting, and stopped to take a few pictures on the way home.  Perhaps this weekend we'll take our annual drive to look at lights.  There seem to be fewer lights this year - I wonder if that's because of the economy?



It's time for another FNSI!!  We're having two this month, and I'm ready.  I need to finish up a couple of mug rugs, and maybe do some quilting.  I'll post some results over the weekend.   Click on the link on my sidebar if you'd like to sign up or get more information.

Living life with an attitude of gratitude......Sunny



3 comments:

  1. The lights look beautiful... so festive to see a home all aglow! We often walk around our neighbourhood to look at them here too!
    Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing cheerful pictures with beautiful lights, we rearly see houses lit up like this in Norway! But Christmas is definitely on the way:-)
    Happy Friday Night Sewing to you,might join next year:))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what pretty lights! And, how fun that you go with hubby to look at all the lights! Looking forward to seeing your mug rugs!

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.