"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Monday, May 23, 2011

They're getting smaller......

Here's my newest hexie size.
And here it is again, compared with an 'inchie'.

The 'petals' on the new one are a little smaller than a dime.  I've already decided that they are not my favorite size to work with, but I wanted to try something for a special project.

I'll be making a couple more of the 'tinies' on One Flower Wednesday.

Until then................Sunny

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that little hexie is amazing - actually they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sunny. I am sure my fingers would not let me do something so small.
    Well done.
    Don't know why but blogger will not let me sign in. :(
    mary/Maria
    http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a challenge. It will look wonderful whatever you decide to make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW so so tiny and very cute - my love to you and yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an accomplishment! I'd have to get thicker glasses to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I look forward to seeing what you will be creating with those tiny beauties :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little baby hexies are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen photos of pin cushions made out of the smaller hexi's - They are too cute !!!!

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.