"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Progress..

I'm happy to say I got a lot done over the weekend.  Wait 'til you see these pictures.

First up is this beautiful cross-stitch. 
Unfortunately, it's for a swap, so that's all I can show right now.

I also worked on this cross-stitch.  My QADD is kicking in again.

oops, this is for a a swap, too!

Well how about this one?

Oh No!  that one is a gift.

This is my favorite.  As I've mentioned before, I'm in the Block Swap Adventure, and I'm collecting basket blocks.  I have 4 very beautiful and very different baskets so far.  I've been thinking of making a block too, and this is what I decided on.  I still have to fill out the 12" block (it's about 12" 'tall' now, so most of what I'll be adding will be to the sides.  Or maybe this will become a wall hanging?


Yep, I'm definitely addicted to hexies.  These are 1/2" on a side.

And now I must fold some laundry and go to bed.  Nighty Night!   Sunny

6 comments:

  1. Love your QADD! Lots of progress was made, that is for sure, and the hexie basket is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny your hexie basket is just gorgeous. Will be nice to see all your cross stitch later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The basket looks great....so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty floss you have been working ith. And those circles are pretty too - I'll be waithing patiently to see what you have been working on. The flower basket - now that turned out nicely. Have fun finishing that up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO! The stitchery looks interesting! Wonder who they'll be off too?
    Love your hexie basket too... what a fantastic idea! Great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea, love the basket.

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.