"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pay it Forward

Does anyone want to play?  Several months ago, I signed up for a PIF, and I'm now ready to do my part.

  I'm looking for 3 people who would like to receive a little gift from me, sometime in the near future.  What do you have to do in return?  Why, Pay it Forward, of course.  You must agree to send a little gift to three people in the future.  Are you still with me?  If so, I'm going to take the first three people who comment on this post that they'd like to play along.  Will it be you??
P.S.  I found my sewing machine today, and had that baby humming.  I hope to complete a little project tomorrow night for FNSI. 

Counting my blessings.....Sunny

5 comments:

  1. O! I LUV to give things away...please, let me know what I need to do to pay it forward. =)

    this is an AWE-some-ly FUN thing to do... =)

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to be one of the 3 :-)
    I wonder if this goes through as we almost lack internetcontact where we are staying..... in pouring rain at the moment.
    Good luck on the FNSI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pick Me Pick Me Pick Me xxx PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to Pay it Forward as often as I can. It helps us all. I am looking for a gift now for another quilter who has had it too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh darn, looks like I'm #5!

    Good for you for paying it forward - the world needs more of that kind of spirit!!!

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.