"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Who wants....

I'm doing some serious cleaning/decluttering/organizing in my sewing/scrap room.  My favorite hobby for almost 10 years was scrapbooking, and I have a ton of scrap crap.  Now I have a ton of fabric and scraps.  My room is so cluttered that I don't even want to be in it.  So, I've trashed two large bags, given away three boxes, and have one box earmarked for Goodwill.  Tomorrow, I start organizing the fabric.  Somehow, new fabric frequently appears?  and it tends to go in a pile.  There's go to be a better way.

Anyway, I ran across these today, and  I hate to throw them out.  Does anyone want them?  They're resin replicas of Longaberger baskets.

The little vegetable basket has veggies in it, and the bread basket has little cookies!  If more than one person expresses interest, I'll do a drawing no later than Friday night. 

And of course, it's One Flower Wednesday.  I was pretty ambitious this week.
They seem to go so much faster since all the centers are already made, and I don't have to decide what fabric to choose. 

Happy stitching everyone!        Sunny

10 comments:

  1. Your garden will e ready in a whisker if you keep stitching like that. The pattern you've found is fabulous. I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the kitten is so cute!!!!! I know what you mean about having to de-clutter. There is so much in this house.

    Love the hexies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to say thank you for visiting me at my blog and leaving well wishes. So appreciated!!
    I hear you about decluttering and then hating to part. Please toss my name into the hat...I think these are cute teacher gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been decluttering my crafting space too - in addition to 24 years of quilting stuff I have 15 years of scrapbooking and 5 years of knitting too!
    And those hexagons - I keep seeing them on blogs but I am going to make a serious effort to stay away from adding to my someday list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the de-stashing/cleaning... takes so much time, but I am sure you will be happy when you are done with it all. Then, back to the boating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in, I love Longaberger stuff! I need to destash, clean, organize but, when and where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I collect Longaberger things so please toss my name in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are really doing great with those flowers. Good luck with the destashing - it's so worth it. You will be so happy when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love de-stashing. I clear out the drawers and see things I have forgotten about, and then put them all back again.....is that how it goes!! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're brave. I can't bare to de-stash! But then again, I enjoy a clean studio. If only it would stay that way.

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.