"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Saturday, January 22, 2011

FNSI Results

I had a productive night on Friday.  I finished the first part of the Give Thanks BOM by Jenny of Elefantz.  Click on the button on my right sidebar if you want more info on this beautiful BOM.


I also finished making my green rectangles for the Homemade Afghan Project, and I worked on my cross-stitched Ornament of the month.  I love FNSI, and you would too.  Join us next month if you haven't already.

Counting my Blessings.......Sunny


5 comments:

  1. Hello my Friend. I just love the colours you have used for Jenny's stitchery.

    I would love to do it but have SOOOOOOOOOO many things in my to do list already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely block. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come and have a look at how you did Jenny's Give Thanks, great work. I enjoyed all the other posts also. Isn't the next verse just beautiful in line with the setting free of the owl. I am off to start on the next verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sunny - that is TRULY ADORABLE! You did a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Sunny!! I hope every verse is a blessing this year for you.
    Hugs
    Jenny
    xx

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.