"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook, April 19


Outside my window...It's cool again today, the trees have leafed out, and the Azaleas are starting to bloom.
I am thankful for...my hubby, the IT guy, who got my new laptop all set up and ready to go!
From the kitchen...Homemade chicken noodle soup was on the menu tonight.
I am wearing...shorts and a tee shirt, and I'm barefoot. the usual summer attire.
I am creating...I started a new pink afghan while on vacation.
I am going...to investigate the possibility of a new job in a new town!
I am reading...St. Augustine tour book
I am hoping...that I get a ton of work done tomorrow
I am hearing...the TV, and the dishwasher running.
Around the house...kitties are all around, they were lonely while we were on vacation.
One of my favorite things...my new laptop! It's so speedy compared to the old one.
A few plans for the rest of the week: a massage and two doctor's appointments. No plans for the weekend yet.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... I love pelicans!

3 comments:

  1. I love pelicans too! I was actually just going to post on my blog some pictures of Mexico, and I have pelican pictures. We also get them here in the summer- the pure white ones that seem to have a six foot wing span- just beautiful to watch when they fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pelicans as well but how come they are so dark feathered??? Ours are white with a little blck on their wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love azaleas, I should plant some in my garden! Good luck at the dr. office!

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.