"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo


The hubster and I have a tradition of going to the local Mexican restaurant every year for Cinco de Mayo. They serve free beer and Margaritas at an outdoor table for the patrons waiting to be seated inside, so we don't mind waiting a few minutes for a table. Unfortunately, tonight was also the night for my monthly Quilt Club, so I had to miss it. We get a nice discount on purchases on Club night, so I'll be making a list and checking it twice for next month!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you hate that when tow really really good things are on at once and you have to choose.
    But it is nice to go out with your DH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if we had a place like that I would go out for Cinco de Mayo too. So glad you chose to spend time with your huband. They are pretty important. Oh - and yes,since you suggested it, I'll try the new washer with a load or two!
    Are you planning on doing Eric's Mystery Quilt? I haven't started, and I'm not sure if I will or not.

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.