"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Home Again, Home Again

After three days, my wanderlust seems to be soothed. Today I did such exciting things as laundry and cleaning the bathroom. I also finished two Christmas gifts, and started another little project that is long overdue.

I also had to put away all my little treasures from my shopping spree yesterday. As promised, here is a picture of all I bought. I really don't need to buy any new projects for at least a couple of years!


Now I'm off to do some homework while riding my exercise bike. I'm finishing up one online class this week, and another started on Monday. The new one will be quite time-consuming, so I'm going to have to be more disciplined for awhile. Ah, the things we have to do to try to get ahead in this world!

5 comments:

  1. What a great trip! Hope that you came home refreshed and revived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you are home safe Sunny. WOW I love the stash you brought home. Lucky you did not go for longer. The car would have been overloaded. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got home OK. I love all the purchases. Looks like you are going to busy for quite a while

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai fatto delle buone compere!!!
    Ciao Domenica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My--what pretty treasures and it looks alot like fun there toooo!!!!!
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.