"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Quilt Along - The fabric

I signed up for Kelly's Between Friends Quilt-Along, and I said I would be cutting my fabric a couple of days ago, but I haven't started yet. So tomorrow it is! We're expecting thunderstorms, so I should have no excuses. I don't want to get behind, or I'll never get caught up! I decided to use a fat quarter bundle that I bought for a project a year ago, but decided not to make. It was to be my first quilt, but several other inspiration got in the way. So it's time to quit procrastinating and start sewing. By this time tomorrow night, I'll have lots of little pieces to show..........

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you decided to join us... I am looking forward to seeing the parade of finished projects!I love your choice of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fabrics you have chosen. It will be cute

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.