"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One Flower Wednesday

I usually try to make two flowers on One Flower Wednesday, so my garden will grow faster!  One of my lovely new pincushions is in the background.

I've also started to make yo-yo's for my YoYoVille quilt.  They're going much faster than I expected.  I'm keeping them in a clear jar so I can just look at them and admire them.  I'll take a picture when I have a few more.

and now I must hit the post button or this will be One Flower Thursday, and that just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Counting my blessings...and my hexies....and my yoyos.......Sunny

10 comments:

  1. You are going to have a beautiful garden when you have done enough hexies Sunny.

    Love the red YoYo's and what a great idea to pop them in a jar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the new pin cushion :)
    I'm waiting as patiently as I possibly can for my scrappy pin cushion swap to arrive . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. those yoyo's are sweet and should be displayed like candy in a jar, clever idea! Love the pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just made in under the wire for Wednesday (11:59)-lol! Your flowers are beautiful and your pincushion is adorable. Great yoyos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new flowers in the garden---
    mine has stopped growing for now--but they will be popping up again soon!!!!
    Hugs, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers, Sunny, your garden surely will look gorgeous.
    I can imagine how fun it will be to have your yo-yos in a clear jar - and very motivating too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers Sunny and the pincushion is fabulously fun, as are the yo-yo's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely flowers and the new pincushion is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your flowers Sunny ! ! !
    Have a nice weekend Hennie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flowers are lovely, I especially like the dark centre.

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.