"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shouldn't post late at night!

I usually post very late at night, and I'm literally falling asleep at the keyboard sometimes.  The other night, I posted about making my name badge for Guild, but I forgot to post a picture.
I have tried rotating this every which way, but blogger wants it sideways, so that's how you'll get it.  I couldn't find a smudge tool, so I used an eraser, and lost control at one time, so that's what the wild white  line is!

I also forgot to show you the wonderful pincushions that I received from LeAnn for the CGQC Pincushion swap.  No, that is not a typo.  She sent me THREE pincushions and a matching tissue pack.  They're adorable. 
I just mailed hers on Friday, so it will be a couple more days before I can post them, because I want her to be the first to see them.  It was a fun swap, and I hope to be involved in more in the future.  Did I really say that?!?

Well, back to my Easter wall hanging, and blocks for the Christmas Bee that I'm involved with.  This one is really making me step outside of my comfort range, but it's fun!

Counting my blessings.....Sunny



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gift you received in your pincushion swap- lucky you! Isn't it great how everyone comes up with such a range of different ideas. I like the name badge you made for your guild too - pretty and interesting.

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.