"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

for Allie!

You're all welcome to look, but I took these pictures specifically for Allie.



Glorious rain fell for almost an hour today!  And then another light shower later.

I have another flower to share with you for One Flower Wednesday.  Click on the link to Karen's blog if you want to see what other 'gardeners' have made this week, or join in the party yourself!  Anyone is welcome to join at any time.  There are no commitments, just make one flower a week, and post a link to it on Wednesday. 


I don't have anything else to share today, because I've been slowly working on a few mystery projects.  Once they're mailed off to a new owner, and I know they've been received, I'll show them here.  Pretty cute stuff, if I do say so myself.

Keep on stitching.....Sunny


15 comments:

  1. Please, please, please send some our way. The weeds...I mean lawn...has the creeping brown...looks like cardboard. If it weren't for my hubby setting up the hose for me (the faucet is UNDER our doublewide) the veggie garden would be a dust bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our grass was turning brown too, we finally got rain over the weekend, just in time to turn our world green again. Beatiful flowers, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what I would do just for a little rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have had lots of rain Sunny,it has also been extremely cold,lovely pics.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your flower is so cute! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how much hat rain can be appreciated. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful rainy pics Sunny! We are having such a dry winter, even though the sunshine is so lovely, we need wet stuff too! Cant' wait to see pics of the secret stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you got the rain you wanted. I like the colours of your hexie-flower - I haven't made any for a while, must pick them up again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are those Black-eyed Susans in your yard, they are so beautiful! Glad you got the rain you so needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We could do with some rain Down Under too...
    Pretty pink flower Sunny.
    Oh looking forward to seeing your cute projects...

    ReplyDelete
  11. We finally had some rain yesterday afternoon but now the humidity is 134% !!! Aggghhh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty pink flower, we finally had some rain last night.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty flower this week and your black eyed Susans make me smile.......

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet it was nice to see and feel that rain , we all need it these days. Sweet hexie and I love your new header .Blogger will not allow me to change mine :-(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow oh wow - look at those gorgeous raindrops - and guess what - I woke up to 66F and RAIN!!!! It rained all day! I'm actually wearing a hoodie tonight I'm so chilly. You brought us rain, Sunny!!!!!

    Your flowers are gorgeous, both fabric and non-fabric, lol!

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.