"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cleaning and organizing.....



In my craft room are two tables that back up to each other. One contains my computer and my scrapbooking clutter, (I mean stuff!) and the other is my sewing table. Last weekend I cleaned and organized the sewing supplies and fabric, and today was devoted to cleaning up the scrapping supplies. I have a tendency to pile one project on top of another, so it took awhile to get down to the bare table. Guess what I found - some Fat Quarters!! What a nice surprise.

After shoveling snow yesterday, I started a little mini 9-patch quilt from scraps. I hate wasting anything, so this is a bonus quilt. I have several other UFO's that I should have been working on, because I want to get them completed before I attend a retreat at the end of February. I'd like to start a new project (or two or three) with a clean conscience.

2 comments:

  1. Very Sweet nine patches! Goodness, you've had a lot of snow (makes for perfect quilting weather though)! Can't wait to see your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric choices. Can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.