"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY
February 1, 2010...
Outside my window...the remnants of a Saturday snow.
I am thinking...I'm ready for Spring!
I am thankful for...my warm house
From the kitchen...My first try at Chicken cordon Bleu tonight! pretty tasty
I am wearing...my comfy sweats
I am creating...a new blog
I am going...to work on my homework later
I am reading...The Speed of Trust
I am hoping...to get some help at work soon
I am hearing...the TV as background noise
Around the house...Hubby just headed for bed upstairs, kitties are all tucked in
One of my favorite things...Learning to quilt..
A few plans for the rest of the week: First Wednesday Club, and a quilting class
Here is picture for thought I am sharing
I'm thankful we didn't get this much snow this weekend! This is from December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.