"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tired of snow pics?




I decided to bring the snowflakes indoors and get started on a Snowflake block for the Block of the Month Mystery Quilt by Claudia's Quilt Shoppe. I didn't get a chance to work on it in January, so I'm hoping to complete the January and February blocks this weekend. Of course, this will also require yet another trip to the LQS because I don't have the fabric for the background. Lucky for me, they held over their "Big Game Day Sale" due to the snow last weekend. I've been bringing work home again in the evenings, so I need to make time for sewing for relaxation. I'm also planning my projects for Retreat in two weeks. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.