"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One Two Three Flower Wednesday

The dark one is actually a nice raspberry color, not red.  My garden is really growing with all this rain we've been getting!

I received this in an e-mail   How cute.  Are you out there, Di?
Anyone lose a cat?
Are you all ready for Easter?  I'm off work on Friday, and I actually plan on having a fun day.  I have an appointment in the morning, and then I'm coming home to sew!  Haven't had much time this week, and I need to get my sister's birthday gift done.  I've got it all cut out and ready to applique.  And her birthday was only five days ago!  Happy Birthday FSITWWW.

Counting my blessings......Sunny

11 comments:

  1. Three beautiful Spring flowers and a cute e-mail. Happy Easter Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those hexie flowers. can't wait to start on some.
    It is the most glorious sunny day today. Oh there are two Black Swans at our rivermouth. could not see the pelican though.
    I am having a quiet Easter ,just ME. DH has gone camping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny I love your flowers and I admire your consistancy I just tend to float around, Is that a real racoon holding a cat ?? I am really confused what a photo ,I wish you a nice Easter and to find some time to rest.xoxo theodora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flowers with the fussy cut centers...and the bunny! Pretty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your flowers , I need to get back on track , now that the weather is getting warmer it will be a great project for sitting outside and working on . Now that is a cute email! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers! Your garden is definitely going to be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are just amazing!

    Love the racoon!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fabrics you chose for your hexie flowers! Enjoy your Friday off! I know I will be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice flowers, I do like your fussy cut center.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am right here--right where I am most nights--
    reading all about the rest of you!!! but usually miss gracie is here by now and I have her on my lap and I can not type--so I just read--but I have been here!!!!
    I love the flowers again!!!! I will be getting back to mine real soon here--maybe??????
    that raccoon email is way toooo cute--hey--maybe you where asking about another "Di"--I do know there are a couple of us out here in the blog land????
    Hugs, di and that miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty flowers Sunny. And that cat looks so relaxed. LOL

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.