"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Friday, October 28, 2011

Home, Home on the Range


We took a few hours break today from family obligations, and did a partial tour of the Black Hills and Custer State Park.  Remember the song:  Home, Home on the Range,

 where the deer
and the antelope play.
We also saw mountain goats, buffalo, and burros.  Although none of the wild animals are to be fed, the burros will come right up to the car looking for handouts.




The highlight of the trip was Mt. Rushmore, as always.


Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow as we say our final respects to my father.

Counting my blessings.....Sunny

14 comments:

  1. I hold your family in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are gorgeous. Thoughts and prayers for all of you, Sunny. So sorry for your loss.
    xo
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be thinking about you. Big Hugs Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been in my thoughts ever since I knew;praying for the best in this sad situation.
    Hugs,Grethe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking of you all this week. ((hugs)) I love your photo's of home and would love to see all those sites in person one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and yours will definitely be in my thoughts as you go through this challenging time. Sending lots of (hugs), as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll definitely be keeping your and your family in my thoughts and prayers Sunny, and sending more hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures Sunny. Prayers for and hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures Sunny. So cool to see the animals isn't it? I'll be praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos. Sending more hugs:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful pictures hon, always wanted to see that part of the country. Keeping your family in my prayers, hon...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sunny My sympathy to you and your family on the loss of your Father. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will pray for your family in your time of need Sunny,god bless you all.oxox

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.