"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A birthday kind of day!


What a wonderful birthday I had! Have you ever tried Cinnamon Crunch bagels from Panera? I hadn't, until I found one waiting for me when I got to work this morning. YUMMY!!!! Throughout the day, I received calls, e-mails, cards, and treats. I met the hubster at Red Robin for my free Birthday burger and sundae. What a deal! He gave me my gift a few days early, so I've already put it to good use. It's fun to watch people's faces when I tell them he got me an iron for my birthday. They look at me as if to say "You're kidding, right?" Nope, not kidding, it's exactly what I wanted! And no, it won't be used to iron his shirts, unless he wants to borrow it sometime. LOL! Isn't she pretty?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed your post when it was ACTUALLY you special day so please know you have belated birthday wishes coming your way from me.

    Hey - I'd take a new iron anyday - it's a gift that'll definitely be used. But I loved your comment about it won't be used for his shirts....LOL

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.