"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook, March 29


Outside my window...the days are getting longer and longer, and I'll have my first daffodil tomorrow.
I am thankful for...my sweet hubby. He's been very good to me lately as I've been dealing with some "stuff".
From the kitchen...I can still smell the Ham Potpie made from Saturday's ham leftovers.
I am wearing...shorts and a sweatshirt. It's still cool in my craft room.
I am creating...quilting a small quilt that I started several months ago. I'm running out of month!
I am going...to sew late into the night tonight.
I am reading...Steering by Starlight
I am hoping...to make a big decision about going back to school.
I am hearing...tuned into another blogger's playlist
Around the house...the usual, washer and dryer running, hubby watching TV upstairs
One of my favorite things...I got a new book today. I love books!
A few plans for the rest of the week: other than starting a new project at work, not much happening. I need to do some serious sewing in order to have some finishes for the CG&GQC
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

  1. Very neat - thanks for sharing. So glad to hear about your sweet hubby, and hope that your decision making on school goes well! Can't wait to see what you're sewing/quilting on!

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.