"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Quilting Advice Needed!

Hey fellow quilters, in order for me to finish my Half-Pint quilt by the end of the month, I have to figure out how I want to quilt it. I know the quilt-along was finished several months ago, but I hadn't discovered quilting then, so I'm a little late to the discussion. How did you quilt yours? This will only be my fourth or fifth to get to the quilting stage, and no, I don't have a long-arm. I've done a stitch-in-the ditch, a meander, and diagonal lines. Any suggestions?

Quilting fills my days, not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets. ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. I would criss-cross through all the blocks, diagonally.

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.