"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Sunday, March 21, 2010

First Weekend of Spring

Oh my, what a beautiful weekend! On Saturday, with temperatures in the low 70's, we started CAM (Cache Across Maryland). We started geocaching about four years ago, and really look forward to this annual event. Because of vacation plans this year, I don't think we'll be able to complete CAM, but it's fun to find a few of the caches. And it was such a beautiful day to be hiking on the AT, where we found our first cache.

Today, in addition to buying groceries and a quick trip to the LQS for a BOM project, we got our kayaks out of storage!! We probably won't put them in the water for a few more weeks, but now they're ready to go. Doesn't this look much better than the snow pictures in the driveway?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! It's going to be great weather for kayaking soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm glad to have found yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'm never heard of this before. I have to read up on what it entails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to try Kayaking! My son has a double one. It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.