"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook, March 15


FOR TODAY
March 15, 2010...
Outside my window...the snow is finally all melted, we now have purple AND yellow crocus, and the tulips and daffodils are popping out of the ground everywhere!
I am thankful for...good friends. I got to spend the weekend with one of my college roommates. It's so much fun to spend time together and catch up on each other's lives.
From the kitchen...no cooking tonight, but there's a partial box of Girl Scout cookies up there, calling my name.
I am wearing...sweats and my Crocs. I get comfy when I get home from work.
I am creating...finishing the scrapbook layouts that I started at the retreat this past weekend.
I am going...to bed soon! Didn't get much sleep this weekend.
I am reading...The Grief Club
I am hoping...to become a more optimistic thinker.
I am hearing...silence.
Around the house...all is quiet.
One of my favorite things...is getting my monthly massage this week.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Hair appointment, massage, quilt class, and dinner club. Another very busy week.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.