"Make what you want to make, and make it the way you want to make it." Gwen Marston

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Withdrawal

Definition:
Withdrawal is a term referring to the feelings of discomfort, distress, and intense craving for a substance that occur when use of the substance is stopped. These physical symptoms occur because the body had become metabolically adapted to the substance. The withdrawal symptoms can range from mild discomfort resembling the flu to severe withdrawal that can actually be life threatening. 

Okay. Okay.  I couldn't help myself  My Fingers were itching and twitching, so I caved.  I found some scraps of pink fabric at the quilt show on Saturday. 

I said I was done with hexies for awhile, but I couldn't give up my friends over at One Flower Wednesday, now could I?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....I feel so much better now. 

Stitching to my heart's content....Sunny


17 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got a 'fix' - LOL

    Cute hexie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such. Beautiful flower. I love that shade of pink. Glad you came back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to both addictions Sunny.
    Love both the fabric and flower...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pinks and gorgeous flower! Shopping is always fun!(well, grocery shopping isn't on my fun list)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny what a great post! I love to see your hexy flowers. You know, we all 'buy stuff' sometimes... very pretty fabrics you bought at the show... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty fabrics and pretty flowers. I'm not surprised you had to give in to the craving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I'm suffering from quilting withdrawl likewise. Can't get back into it until the garden is done though... sigh. Love the fabric and your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And its a good looking flower, too. Well done! It was only scraps, after all. And now it is something lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, hexies really are addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aha - I know that itchy fingers feeling! Gorgeous pinks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Goodness! Do you know what can happen when you quit "Cold Turkey"??? LOL....I love your flowers and glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!! I just think that is so funny - after all those hexies you've made that you would even consider doing more. That's good. It just goes to show they are a good match for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you were able to make a proper diagnosis and cure the problem quickly. I think that a little fabric is good for whatever ails us. Beautiful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

You comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by.